- Are you going through (or heading for) changes and your head & heart are full of questions?
- Need clarity about decisions?
- Unsure about choices?
- Do you get stuck in self-doubt?
- Do you procrastinate?
- Are there never enough hours to Get It All Done?
- Do you know what you want to accomplish?
- Maybe you know what, but you’re not sure how?
- Want to brainstorm ideas in a safe online group with other women in the same “life space”?
- Want to brainstorm ideas online/remotely with a personal coach?
- Would accountability get you moving or help you focus?
- How do these ‘life’ areas feel these days for you? career; financial; spiritual; physical; intellectual; family; social
Coaching is you taking care of you ~ your heart, your soul, your happiness. It’s you identifying and slaying goals.
A coach is not a….
- medical or psychological professional
Instead, a coach….
- provides ‘safe space’ that is impartial and nonjudgmental
Your coach asks The Right Questions. A personal coach is not a luxury. She is a necessary part of who you are, who you’re leaving behind, and who you’re becoming.
The coach’s job is to listen.
Your job is to show up.
To get started, let’s schedule a free 15-minute discovery session to see if:
(a) we’re a good fit
(b) if now is the right time in your life for coaching
By the end of our discovery call, we’ll do one of two things:
1. Decide we’re a good fit and get started. (Awesome!)
In this case, we’re both ‘100% in’ and know we have work to do.
2. Decide we aren’t the right fit, right now – either I don’t offer what you’re looking for or you realize now isn’t the right time in your life.
It’s important for us to know if we’re both ready or not for the work ahead, if we’re in this together or if it’s going to be a lopsided relationship. Because here’s the thing – if it isn’t the right time for you to commit to the work involved, you’ll get frustrated and possibly give up.
And THAT’S the last thing I want to have happen.
Take the first step. I’m with you. You’ve got this.