“We” Wednesdays Online Creative Learning Parties for Grown-up Gals
online. affordable. creative. community.
explore. discover. share. grow.
Join us from the comfort of your own home for two hours of creative community-building & self-discovery— new friends, old buddies, and lots of sharing. “We Wednesdays” are designed to build community, nurture self-discovery, and encourage creative play. More “playshop” than “workshop,” come prepared to play, share ideas & tips, ask questions, and actively engage with us. These are collaborative learning events— we play & learn “with and from” each other. Consider it a very affordable masterclass! 🙂
Don’t wait! Seats are limited to ensure everyone’s comfort. Invite a friend (or three!) and sign up when a playshop link is live.
What’s coming up & how do I register?
When an event is open for registration, that month’s image will be ‘clickable.’
- Tap the image to register. Your registration covers tech and hosting costs with collaborative “how-to.”
- At checkout, you will be asked to enter your email. Please provide the one where you want to receive your Zoom login information.
- Once you’ve purchased your seat, you will see a confirmation page that contains your secure Zoom invite link. Please do not share or lose this info.
Want to know when registration opens? Subscribe for email happy mail, follow me on Instagram @ RobinLKStudios for updates, or check back here for updates.
Have an idea for topics? Suggestions are welcomed! Share them in this short Google form for consideration.
March – Reg is closed
April – Reg is closed
May – Reg is closed
Summer Break June – August. Watch for updates here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it called “We Wednesdays”? LOL… I’ve been getting that question a LOT since I created it. Because “we” get together and “we” learn together by sharing, asking, and playing… together. And it happens on… a Wednesday! 🙂
How much does it cost? $5.00
Why is the cost so low? Because I want “We” Wednesdays to be accessible as ‘mental health breaks‘ from the day-to-day— without worry over BIG cost or investment. “We” Wednesdays are smaller than workshops, courses, or retreats and are INTERACTIVE. They are ‘snack size’ with a ‘snack-size’ price, cost less than most fancy coffees, and are built on the idea that everyone contributes to our collective learning.
Why is there a charge? Because my family likes to eat! 😉 Seriously— each event requires planning, preparation, and a tech cost to set up and host. Hosting creative learning events is one part of my small business and how I make a living.
What supplies do I need? I’ll share suggested supplies when an event opens for registration.
Can I register now and pay later? Seats are limited and registration is confirmed when paid in full.
Why do I have to register in advance? Seats are limited and paid registration guarantees your seat.
Why do I have to register? To ensure the safety of all guests. Everyone enters the Zoom waiting room when they arrive.
What if I can’t make it or have to cancel? Seats are non-refundable due to the limited seating available and the low cost of each event. If you are unable to attend, please e-mail or DM me and we will transfer your paid seat to a future creative learning event.
How do I get my Zoom link?
1. TAP THE month’s IMAGE you want to register for. If reg is open, the image will be ‘clickable.’ *New reg process starts in March.
2. CONFIRM: You will receive a CONFIRMATION page when you pay for your seat. It will contain the details for getting your Zoom login link. VERY IMPORTANT: Your Zoom login is specific to YOU. Please SAVE the info Zoom sends you. You will need it to join us and I don’t have access to it.
3. ALL SET! See you on the inside!
In the books… See what we’ve been up to in 2022
Instagram users, you’ll find event posts and stories at #wewednesdayswithrobin
- February: Pizza (Box) Party
- March: Gelli Printing with the Gals
- April: Mixed Media Faces with a Wordful Twist