Mapping Past Maybe
Does this sound like you?
- Are you mid-career and ready for a change? (Get. Me. Outta. Here!)
- Are you nearing retirement (or taking early retirement to start a new venture), but unsure what that looks like & how to get there? (Help! I feel so confused & overwhelmed.)
- Maybe you want to do something different, but you’re not sure WHAT or HOW… (I’m really unclear.)
- Are you feeling “stuck in neutral” or in first gear? (Why can’t I get out of my own way?! How do I move faster?)
I was all of those at some point between 2011 and 2019. Then, I began to figure things out, learn (or create) strategies, make a plan, and get my butt in gear. In summer 2021, I made my “leap” strategically after two years of intense exploring, discovering, learning, trying, failing, succeeding, and pivoting.
Mapping Past Maybe™ is my own messy, organic, figure-this-stuff-out 2+ year process that I’ve organized into six steps. I’m sharing my curated resources, strategies, and even my struggles— to help you save time, frustration, and staplers (I threw a few during my learning process!). 😉 I’ve also built in the notion that individual timelines and commitment to personal growth will vary.
MPM™ came out of 1000+ hours of my own learning, trying, struggling, celebrating wins, and accepting losses. It is my personal mission— to help you move forward with the support I wish I had had.
Imagine having confidence from clarity.
Imagine having a strategic, purposeful, time-driven plan that YOU created for your Next Chapter.
Imagine learning from a gal who, despite her fears and self-doubt— created her plan, did the work to figure things out, and took the leap.
Imagine having a support network, resources in one place, and access to an online coach when you have questions.
Now imagine not having to imagine. Imagine mapping past your “Maybe” toward the life you were made for, the things you’d like to do, or the things coming next… It’s time to make YOUR plan to Live Your Best Life, friend.
Free MPM™ Quick Start Guide
First steps forward. Peek under the hood. Kick the tires. Start your car. Take a short road trip toward Future You. 🙂 available -> here <-
Learn the 6-step process, how to select personalized resources & strategies, and build your life map with a timeline. available soon. Sign up for program notifications below.
Self-paced + coaching via Zoom
The mini-course + group coaching in 6-week sessions. Details coming soon. Sign up for program notifications below.
What I learned from the fall 2021 cohort is that while every woman starts MPM™ wanting to live her life on her terms, each woman is at a different place in her journey at that moment, which drives her ability to be fully present in the course. She needs room to breathe as she learns. – Robin
But is Mapping Past Maybe™ right for me?
MPM is right for you if:
- You’re ready to face fear & understand its relationship to change in your life (p.s. This is HUGE!)
- You’re ready to explore resources, tools + techniques and discover which ones can help you reach your goal(s)
- You’re ready to learn how to use those resources, tools, and techniques to reach your goal(s)
- You’re ready to do the necessary work to be and do what you most desire
- You understand that timelines are unique— yours might be 10 weeks or 10 years, but the trick is to know WHAT you’re working toward & HOW to get there. Clarity is the goal!
Mapping Past Maybe is not right for you if:
- You’re not ready to face your fears or to understand how fear and change work together
- You’re not ready to make time to explore, discover, and learn for your own personal growth
- You’re not ready to move past excuses and to hold yourself accountable
- You’re not ready to do the work (The process is exciting, illuminating, rewarding, challenging, and sometimes exhausting)
Start with my Quick Start Guide.
Then, when you’re ready, decide if you want to move forward.
Sprint or lolly-gag. How fast or slow is up to you.
But move. The choice is yours. ♡