Online Learning Spaces and Resources for women (and a few of our favorite guys) 15-50+
Want to hang out in an online community with like-minded friends? Ready for creative play + learning with a nod to the colorful side of things?
“Words + Colors” guide our process as we explore, discover, play, and grow…. together.
“We” Wednesdays Online Creative Learning Parties
In these fun sessions, we get together to connect with friends—new and old as we discover new things (products, techniques, about ourselves, each other, and the creative process) and play with words & colors, paint & paper, glue, gesso, and gelli prints(!). Click the image to see what’s coming up.
Looking for more creative “spaces” (online workshops, retreats, groups, and coaching) and resources?
- online creative writing workshops & writing groups
- online and local mixed-media art workshops
- online small biz How-To courses + workshops for new/aspiring biz owners
- online study & job search strategies for adult learners
- online support & digital resources for educators & home-schooling parents
- Studios Community online get-togethers (by invitation only)
- Etsy 101: workshops & courses for New & Rebuilding Shop Owners
- Mapping Past Maybe©: a coaching course for women exploring Change
Resources to support your learning & personal growth
- Life Story journals
- Studio News
- Stories about life lessons, change, and growth
- Guides, workbooks, tips (available soon)
- Videos (available soon)